To create and deliver innovative healthcare solutions that compassionately address the needs of men, women, and children facing homelessness.
Circle the City Vision
A healthy community without homelessness.
By the time I was admitted to Circle the City, I had lost everything – my job, my house, and my confidence. Circle the City has helped me get better. It’s showed me what I had, what I lost, and what I can get back.
Circle the City Values
In the tradition of our founders, the Sisters of St. Joseph of Carondelet, whose love for God leads them to serve the dear neighbor without distinction, Circle the City continues a mission of compassion and mercy to all who need our care.
We fully embrace these values:
- Meeting people where they are
- Treating all with dignity and respect
- Acting with the highest integrity
- Serving the needs of the whole person—physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual
- Striving for excellence through continuous improvement
- Continually assessing the unmet needs of those we serve
- Acknowledging the power of collaboration
- Celebrating the fulfilling nature of our work