The Shoebox Circle is made up of individuals who believe in Circle the City’s mission and are passionate about making a difference in the lives of individuals facing homelessness.
Monthly donors play a critical role in the success of our healthcare programs. These donations make it possible for the men, women, and children facing homelessness in Maricopa County to receive the medical care they need, to have a safe place to heal, and be given the opportunity to end the cycle of homelessness.
As part of the Shoebox Circle:
- You will receive a special thank you gift for your generosity and commitment
- You will receive regular updates on the new and/or improved programs at Circle the City
- You will learn about the patients that experience the compassionate and professional medical care Circle the City offers
- You will be invited to attend Individual tours to see, firsthand, the healing taking place in our respite centers
- You will also receive special recognition from our CEO, Kim Despres
Being part of a group that is making such a big impact in the community is priceless.
We appreciate you and thank you for your commitment.
For questions, please contact Leslie Friedman, Donor Relations Manager at 602.612.9771