Help spread some kindness for people experiencing homelessness by creating a “Kindness Kit.” Kindness Kits are bags containing basic hygiene items. The Kindness Kits are given out to people experiencing homelessness all across the Valley. Building Kindness Kits make a great project for school groups, fun family activities, and company team-building events.
Ready to start sharing a little kindness? Here’s how:
Step 1: Gather your group and decide how many bags you want to make. Some groups make 5 bags, some make 500! You decide.
Step 2: Collect the following items:
- gallon sized Ziploc bags
- 8 oz bottle of water
- soft, easy-to-chew snack bar
- travel size hand sanitizer
- travel size deodorant
- travel size toothpaste
- travel size sunscreen
- travel size bottle of body wash or shower gel
- 1 pair socks adult size 8 and up
- Handwritten note of encouragement
Step 3: Now the real fun begins!
- Plan the day your group can get together, form your own mini assembly line, and start building your bags.
- Place all bags in a box. Now you are ready for delivery!
- Call us to schedule your delivery at 623-900-7671. We love to take a picture of you and your group donating your Kindness Kits to us share on our social media (if you are willing, of course).
- Upon delivery, we will provide you with a donation receipt for your taxes.