Circle the City distributes Kindness Kits in parks and through other social service agencies as a way to raise awareness for the medical services offered at The Parsons Family Health Center. Donations of Kindness Kit items are always appreciated.
Please assemble items in gallon sized Ziploc bags.
- One bottle of water
- One granola bar
- One Chapstick
- One deodorant (travel size)
- Hand wipes or hand sanitizer (travel size
- A flyer with information about The Parsons Family Health Center (Please reach out to CTC on obtaining informational cards at (623) 900-7671)
- Other small items like toothbrushes and toothpaste, gift cards to fast food restaurants, bus passes, and notes of encouragement.
Please DO NOT include:
- Large toiletry items such as shampoo, conditioner, toothpaste, etc. (travel size only)
- Boxes of granola bars (Please only include one individual granola bar)
- Religious items or promotional material including information about other nonprofit organizations
- Any items not listed above
Please contact email@example.com or call (623) 900-7671 for more information about Kindness Kits. Items can be dropped off to Circle the City’s Parsons Family Health Center at 3522 N. 3rd Ave. Phoenix, AZ 85013 between 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. Please note, the clinic is closed for lunch from 12 p.m. – 1 p.m.