Circle the City distributes Kindness Kits in parks and through other social service agencies as a way to raise awareness for the medical services offered at The Parsons Family Health Center.
Donations of Kindness Kit items are always appreciated.
Please assemble items in gallon sized Ziploc bags.
- One bottle of water
- One granola bar
- One Chapstick
- One deodorant (travel size)
- Hand wipes or hand sanitizer (travel size
- A flyer with information about The Parsons Family Health Center (Please reach out to CTC on obtaining informational cards at (623) 900-7671)
- Other small items like toothbrushes and toothpaste, gift cards to fast food restaurants, bus passes, and notes of encouragement.
Please DO NOT include:
- Large toiletry items such as shampoo, conditioner, toothpaste, etc. (travel size only)
- Boxes of granola bars (Please only include one individual granola bar)
- Religious items or promotional material including information about other nonprofit organizations
- Any items not listed above
Please call (623) 900-7671 for more information about Kindness Kits.
Items can be dropped off to Circle the City’s Parsons Family Health Center at 3522 N. 3rd Ave. Phoenix, AZ 85013 between 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. Please note, the clinic is closed for lunch from 12 p.m. – 1 p.m.
Kind Kids: Ways Children Can Volunteer
Circle the City has a program called Kind Kids that enables children to help our organization.
Age restrictions prohibit children from volunteering at our clinics but there are other ways that they can help.
A few of our Kind Kids have raised money at their schools, set up donation drives, or held bake sales in their neighborhoods.
Please contact us if you have a child who would like to help Circle the City.
Donations can be dropped off to our Admin Office at: 300 W. Clarendon Avenue, Suite 200, Phoenix, AZ 85013.
Children who volunteer will receive a “Kind Kids” certificate of gratitude.
Amazon Wish List
Circle the City has an Amazon Wish List of items that we need to help better meet the needs of the patients.
Shop using AmazonSmile and Amazon will donate 0.5% percent of the price of your eligible purchases to Circle the City when you select our charitable organization!
You can purchase items directly from this list or you can contact the Development department at 623-900-7671 or contact us to make a monetary donation for Circle the City to make the purchases.
Items purchased from our Amazon Wish List will be shipped directly to our admin office to be distributed between our Medical Respite Centers and Family Health Centers.
You may also choose to purchase items elsewhere.
We do NOT take these items:
- Used socks or undergarments
- Yard items
- Large household items
- Clothing with tears or holes
But our patients have a variety of other needs. Some arrive at Circle the City with only the clothes on their backs and need a week’s worth of clothing. Others need hats and some could use a new pair of reading glasses or sunglasses. Please contact Circle the City for more information about the current and specific needs of our patients.
Circle the City always has a need for new underwear, new socks, and new or gently used shoes for both men and women. All sizes are welcomed. Clothing must be clean and have no tears.
We can always use these items:
- NEW underwear for men and women – all sizes
- Deodorant, sunscreen, Chapstick (All toiletry size)
- Men’s belts
- White t-shirts size small and larger sizes
- New or gently used sneakers, men’s sizes 10-14
- Emery boards
- Shaving cream
- Men and women’s jeans – all sizes
- Feminine products
- Household goods
- Kitchen and bathroom items
- Batteries–AA and AAA
- Reusable grocery bags
- Craft items:
- Card stock
- Jewelry making equipment
- Gift Cards: Any amount helps us to provide the necessities for our patients.
- Amazon gift cards
- Walmart, Target, Walgreens, or CVS gift cards
- Grocery store gift cards (Safeway, Basha’s, Fry’s)
Other Ways to Give Back While You Shop
These retailers offer unique opportunities for you to support Circle the City. We are grateful for their partnership.
Link your VIP card to Fry’s Community Rewards Program and designate Circle the City to receive a donation every time you shop!