Circle the City has an Amazon Wish List of items that they need to help better meet the needs of the patients. You can purchase items directly from this list or you can contact the Development department at 623-900-7671 or firstname.lastname@example.org to make a monetary donation for CTC to make the purchases.
Items purchased from our Amazon Wish List will be shipped directly to our admin office to be distributed between our Medical Respite Center and Parsons Family Health Clinic. Shop using AmazonSmile and Amazon will donate 0.5 percent of the price of your eligible purchases to Circle the City when you select our charitable organization)!
You may also choose to purchase items elsewhere.
We do NOT take:
Used socks or undergarments
Large household items
Clothing with tears or holes
But our patients have a variety of other needs. Some arrive at Circle the City with only the clothes on their backs and need a week’s worth of clothing. Others need hats and some could use a new pair of reading glasses or sunglasses. Please contact email@example.com for more information about the current and specific needs of our patients.
Circle the City always has a need for new underwear, new socks, and new or gently used shoes for both men and women. All sizes are welcomed. Clothing must be clean and have no tears.
We can always use:
- NEW underwear for men and women – all sizes
- Deodorant, sunscreen, chapstick (All toiletry size)
- Men’s belts
- White t-shirts size small and up
- New or gently used sneakers, men’s sizes 10-14
- Emery boards
- Batteries–AA and AAA
- Shaving cream
- Men and women’s jeans – all sizes
- Feminine products
- Household goods–bedding, kitchen and bathroom items, etc.
- Reusable grocery bags
- Craft items: card stock, stickers, bead, jewelry making equiment
Gift Cards: Any amount helps us to provide the necessities for our patients.
- Walmart, Target, Walgreens, or CVS
- Grocery stores (Safeway, Basha’s, Fry’s)