Nonprofit Narcotics Anonymous Facilitator – Job Description
Must be 21 or older
The mission of Circle the City is to create and deliver innovative healthcare solutions that compassionately address the needs of men, women, and children facing homelessness.
Reports to: Respite Center
Hours: 1-2 hours/week, 1 day a week
Job Responsibilities: Volunteer will be responsible for facilitating a weekly NA meeting.
- Recruit CTC patients with a history in narcotic addiction to attend the meeting.
- Make an announcement each week reminding patients of the meeting and location.
- Plan and facilitate an NA meeting at the same day and time each week.
- Bring in needed material for the meeting if not already available at CTC.
- Other duties as assigned
Skills, Education, and Experience
- Desire to support mission of CTC
- Past NA facilitating experience is preferred
- Friendly, positive, professional demeanor
- Ability to work with people of many different backgrounds and abilities
- Ability to maintain a calm demeanor
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Maintain confidentiality
Volunteers must supply a copy of current driver’s license for identification purposes, all volunteers are subject to a background check and must attend volunteer orientation. Please submit resume, cover letter along with your availability to firstname.lastname@example.org