Clinic Patient Coordinator Volunteer – Job Description
Must be 21 or older
The mission of Circle the City is to create and deliver innovative healthcare solutions that compassionately address the needs of men, women, and children facing homelessness.
Reports to: Volunteer Coordinator
Hours: 8-12/week, 2-3 days (1 p.m. – 5 p.m.)
Job Responsibilities: Volunteer will be responsible for tasks related to organizing patients to see clinic providers.
- As directed by clinic staff, find patients and bring them to clinic appointments.
- Other duties as assigned
Skills, Education, and Experience
- Desire to support mission of CTC
- Friendly, positive, professional demeanor
- Ability to work with people of many different backgrounds and abilities
- Organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently
- Maintain confidentiality