Nonprofit Receptionist/Development Volunteer – Job Description
Must be 18 or older
The mission of Circle the City is to create and deliver innovative healthcare solutions that compassionately address the needs of men, women, and children facing homelessness.
Reports to: Development Team
Hours: 8-12/week, 2-3 days
Job Responsibilities: Volunteer will be responsible for tasks related to database entry, development research, and special event office support.
- Greet guests at front desk
- Transfer phone incoming calls to appropriate staff
- Pick up donations received by businesses
- Clerical duties – stuff envelopes, make copies/scan, etc.
- Create organized Excel spreadsheets of data
- Assist development team in fundraising events
- Other duties as assigned
Skills, Education, and Experience
- Desire to support mission of CTC
- Experience in Microsoft Office
- Friendly, positive, professional demeanor
- Ability to work with people of many different backgrounds and abilities
- Organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Maintain confidentiality