Circle the City distributes Kindness Kits in parks and through other social service agencies as a way to raise awareness for the medical services offered at The Parsons Family Health Center. Donations of Kindness Kit items are always appreciated.
- One bottle of water
- One granola bar
- One Chapstick
- One deodorant (travel size)
- Hand wipes or hand sanitizer (travel size
- A flyer with information about The Parsons Family Health Center (Please reach out to CTC on obtaining bags and informational cards at 623-900-7671)
- Other small items like toothbrushes and toothpaste, gift cards to fast food restaurants, bus passes, and notes of encouragement.
Please DO NOT include:
- Large toiletry items such as shampoo, conditioner, toothpaste, etc. (travel size only)
- Bars of soap
- Boxes of granola bars (Please only include one individual granola bar)
- Religious items or promotional material including information about other nonprofit organizations
- Any items not listed above
Please contact email@example.com or call (623) 900-7671 for more information about Kindness Kits. Items can be dropped off to Circle the City’s Parsons Family Health Center at 3522 N. 3rd Ave. Phoenix, AZ 85013 between 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. Please note, the clinic is closed for lunch from 12 p.m. – 1 p.m.